Weight Loss Injections
In addition to appetite suppressant medication and nutritional counseling, Dr. Summers recommends that his patients participate in the weight loss injections to help maximize weight loss efforts. These injections are administered directly into the hip muscle for increased absorption. The 3 types of weight loss injections available are:
1. Vitamin B & Lipotropic injections (color of injection solution: brown/orange) - A mixture of B1, B2, B3, B6, B12, Vitamin C, and 3 Lipotropics (fat burners). This injection does contain a small amount of lidocaine, so do not take if you are allergic to lidocaine. This is our most popular shot.
- Metabolizes Fat
- Boosts Energy and Metabolism
- Improves mood, memory, and thought process
- Helps control cholesterol levels and gallstones
- Helps reduce liver fat and protects kidneys
- Reduces water weight retention
- Helps improve your immune system and overall health
- Helps emulsify cholesterol and detoxify amines
- Promotes healthy skin tone and collagen production
- Promotes healthy hair/nail growth
- Controls estrogen levels
- Helps transform carbohydrates into energy
- Act as "anti-aging" agent due to providing antioxidants
- Acts as "anti-aging" agent to skin due to increased production of collagen
- Helps you lose additional inches during weight loss
- Many more benefits!
2. Vitamin B12 Injections (color of injection solution: hot pink) - This injection contains only Vitamin B12, which is known as the "energy vitamin" because it is used in the metabolism of every cell in the body. It provides an energy boost and is commonly used to treat fatigue.
3. Lipotropic Injections (color of injection solution: clear) - Lipotropics are fat burners. This injection is made up of methionine, choline, and inositol. These fat burning nutrients enhance the liver and gallbladder's role by decreasing fat deposits and speeding up metabolism of fat and its removal.
- 1 injection for $10(with 1 cc of the Vitamin B & Lipotropic solution in the syringe)
- Double Injection (with 2 cc's of the Vitamin B & Lipotropic solution in each syringe): 1 double injection for $20
- The key to these shots being successful is consistency. It may take a few weeks for the shots to "kick in", but you will see the results if you stay consistent with the injections. When it is time to break from the appetite suppressant medications, it is best to continue with the injections in order to maintain weight loss.
- As long as you have completed your initial weight clinic appointment, you are free to stop by anytime during normal operating hours to purchase injections. You do not have to have an appointment or pay a follow-up visit fee to stop by and purchase additional injections from the weight clinic receptionist. Our office does not close for lunch so feel free to stop by to purchase injections during your lunch break.
- You have the option to take your injections home with you and self-administer (following the rules that we provide to you in written form and will be adding to this website soon).
For more information regarding the weight loss injections, please see our FAQ page our website.